Project Manager - Content Development
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Clinical Project Manager - Content Development / Education Program Development
Seeking a Clinical Project Manager for an opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA. The preferred candidate will have experience with managing project related to clinical education / curriculum programs.
The Clinical Project Manager will work within the Marketing and Publications departments and will be coordinating the successful launch of a series of educational programs, both face-to-face and online, and webpage development.
- Coordinating content development, review, and final production, involving staff and volunteer subject matter experts
- Collaborate with staff education design resources to design and launch programming
- Facilitate completion of graphic illustrations, obtain use permissions where applicable, facilitate copy editing process with reconciliation of all suggested changes
- Collaborate with marketing and communications staff to promote programming and recruit participants
- Develop and facilitate adherence to project timelines; monitor and adhere to budget
- Implement and analyze evaluation metrics, summarizing outcomes, offering and implementing program changes to meet or exceed success metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in educational program development (face-to-face, online, webpage development)
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities with good oral/written communication skills, ability to facilitate change, lead teams and develop and implement education programs.
Clinical Project Manager - 14602