Dallas, Texas | Contract
Currently seeking a Project Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the planning, organization, and implementation of project activities;
- Provide direction and control of work performed in the framework of project, including monitoring the critical path and implementation of appropriate corrective actions;
- Ensure adherence to current project management standard processes and compliance to quality assurance policies;
- Provide overall project communication to stakeholders and program management of stakeholder expectations;
- Manage day-to-day project activities, such as issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitating project team meetings (with various groups) and preparing/delivering status reports;
- Proactively identify and solve project issues through negotiation and/or escalation processes.
- 2+ years of solid project management experience; Financial experience is preferred.
- Experienced in project management, accounting/reconciliation, knowledge of agency requirements (Fannie Mae).
- Solid history of managing development, support, modifications, enhancements and troubleshooting technologies
- Proven ability to manage a team responsible for producing quality deliverables on time and on budget.
Project Manager - 14981