Perryopolis, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an opening with our client in the Perryopolis, PA area for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have software development experience along with strong project management and leadership skills.
- Manage software deployments for customers.
- Prioritize and manage an active list of development projects which range from 20-30 ongoing projects at any time.
- Manage production and use programming skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- Develop software to meet the needs of clients and product vision.
- Manage the discovery of complex software requirements.
- Properly identify in-scope and out-of-scope features and communicate effectively with priority & unresponsive clients.
- Lead development team through time management, prioritization, avoidance of scope-creep.
- Use Jira to measure velocity and production and report to management on weekly performance.
- Use Jira to design and manage multiple concurrent sprint plans that are both profitable and achievable. Report to management on performance and status of jobs weekly and upon request.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related.
- 2-5 years project management experience, in both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
- Leadership aiblities
Project Manager - 15477