Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Project Manager / IT Project Manager
Currently have an opening for an experienced Project Manager with our client located in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle while managing client and internal colleague’s expectations in order to provide superior customer service
Project Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent or 4-10 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-8 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Project management certifications are a plus
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Demonstrated experience in client support and direct client communications.
- Technically competent with various software programs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
Project Manager / IT Project Manager - 14742