Project Quality Manager
Woodside, New York | Direct Hire
Our client located in Woodside, NY has a full-time, direct hire opening for a Project QA Manager.
- Manage the following project activities:
- field and installation inspections
- workplace safety system
- risk assessments
- non-conformance management
- coordination of field modifications
- First Article Inspections (FAIs)
- continuous improvement
- incoming inspection and other related Quality functions.
- Manage, directly or indirectly, a team consisting of Configuration Management, Software Quality Assurance and QHSE Engineering.
- Communicate and control the Project Quality Management Plan and Configuration Management Plan.
- Perform Quality Control/Assurance activities for all trades to ensure contract compliance
- ?????Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Certified ISO-9000 Lead Auditor C
- At least 8 years of related experience with a project of similar scope.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments (Project Management, Integration, Engineering, Technical Operations, etc.) and prioritize QA activities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interface with customers and suppliers and advocate for the requirements of each, as required.
- High proficiency with standard business software, such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases and filesharing applications.
- Strong communications skills, both written and interpersonal. Ability to effectively communicate within an international team of technicians, administrators, engineers and managers.
- Transit industry or railroad experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in related industries such as aerospace, defense, energy or shipbuilding will be considered an asset.
- Experience with communications technologies will also be considered an asset.
- General knowledge of asset management, configuration management and enterprise resource management tools is highly desirable.
Project Quality Assurance Manager (QA Manager) / Quality Engineer - 15418