Quality Assurance Engineer
Oak Brook IL, Illinois | Contract
Oak Brook, IL
Our client seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer with 3+ years of experience in testing Enterprise platform software.
As a tester, you will work closely with a very experienced development team to verify the quality of our industry-leading financial data distribution software. You will be involved in writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and execution of all testing required to ensure that the software meets business requirements.
You will perform functional testing which includes systems/network integration and acceptance testing.
Your responsibilities will also include non-functional testing such as performance, stress, load and fallback.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with manual, programmatic and Robot automated testing methodologies
- Solid experience with Linux operating systems, TCP and UDP networking, Shell scripting, Perl, Python and basic system administration.
- Strong demonstrated analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Market data industry experiences a strong plus; experience with RMDS/TREP products a strong plus; experience with Microsoft Windows a plus.
Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer / QA Tester - 15195