Quality Assurance Engineer
Oak Brook, Illinois | Contract
Oak Brook, IL
Currently have an opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Oak Brook, IL.
Primary Job Duties of the QA Engineer will include:
- Responsible for providing the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project.
- Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
- Develops and maintains test plans, test environments, test cases, test scripts and/or workflow usage.
- Conducts testing using company-specific, manual or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
- Prepares and maintains test case documentation which may include alignment to client configurations.
- Diagnoses and resolves technical and operational problems on installed networks, systems or products.
- Documents all problems and works to resolve them. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Implements pre-determined improvements to current procedures and reports on success of changes. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Prepare SQA plans for projects according to documented procedure.
- Works with the software project during its early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures.
- Reviews projects software engineering activity to verify compliance.
- Audits designated software work products to verify compliance.
- Implements collection of software metrics.
- Escalates software process issues to appropriate levels of management.
- Tests modules of medium software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- At least 3 years of testing experience or equivalent, testing large distributed system.
Python, Robot framework experience is a must
- GUI automation experience strongly desired
QA Engineer - 14576