Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an opening for a Staff Engineer to work on quality improvement measures for product lines.
Overview of Job Duties
- Serve as a multi-functional team member establishing quality requirements and procedures and providing guidance for sustaining engineering projects
- Develop and implement quality improvement programs
- Conduct technical audits; reviewing/updating audit reports;
- Manage and supervise assigned personnel including support staff, consultants, technical auditors, etc.
- Develop methods to measure, validate and assure quality standards are achieved for applicable product lines
- Maintain documentation for compliance and effectiveness
- Manage budgets of assigned activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years experience in Quality Systems desired or related industry
- 5 years experience working with technical industry standards.
- Technical knowledge of appropriate materials science/engineering disciplines/methods such as elastomer seals, aircraft sealants, hoses, tubing, and/or fittings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to travel 30% of the time.