Toccoa, Georgia | contract
- Completes Quality Engineering assignments with moderate supervision.
- Support High Performance Work Team and Preliminary Material Review Board activities.
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Host Customer/Industry representatives as required (Customer, AS9100, NADCAP).
- Conduct activities associated with PPAP (MSA, Gage R&R, Capability studies, FMEA, etc).
- Participate in Internal Audit program (LPAs, System Audits, Product & Process audits)
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of quality assurance procedures, policies, and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- 1-3 years experience in quality engineering role
- PPAP experience
- Experience with Audits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with respect to Customer, Internal and Supplier interfaces
Quality Engineer - 15331