Toccoa, Georgia | contract
Opening with our manufacturing client in Toccoa, GA for a Quality Technician with familiarity with AS9100 quality standards.
- Develops and documents systems and processes to endure compliance to AS9100D requirements as well as Customer, Industry and Regulatory requirements.
- Interfaces with all internal resources and functions to achieve collaboration and consistency in system processes.
- Work with teams to update quality system documentation based on AS9100D standard
- Assist in implementation of updated internal audit system
- Review, compare, and combine documentation to streamline and simplify procedures and work instructions
- Participate in/lead structured problem solving activities
- Audit process activities for comparison against system documentation
- Develop new processes, procedures, and work instructions
- 2 year degree from a Technical College
- 1-3 years of experience in a quality role, working in an AS9100 certified system.
- AS9100 understanding and fluency
- Technical writing ability
- Attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Quality Technician / AS9100 Quality Specialist - 15595