Receptionist/ Office Administrator
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
for their office located in the Robinson Township area of Pittsburgh, PA.
Pay Rate: $14 - $16/hr
This is a contract role, with the potential to be hired on for a permanent role with the company.
The Receptionist will be responsible for answering company phone lines and administrative support functions. Incumbent will perform a variety of clerical functions to support VOW’s administration team.
Responsibilities of the Reception / Office Administrator
- Handle all incoming calls; relay messages;
- Meet and greet clients, vendors, applicants and/or visitors
- Arrange couriers, deliver packages and handle any mailings including company invoices; certified mail and other intradepartmental needs
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of general office areas including reception area and kitchen
- Assist with emailing, copying, faxing and distributing materials internally or externally
- Prepare materials using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Data entry, database clean up and report generation for internal CRM system
- Maintain and order office supplies in order keep office equipment/kitchen adequately stocked
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- Organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills