Orlando, Florida | contract
Opening with our financial services client in Orlando, FL for a Reconciliations Analyst.
Pay Rate: $25/hr
The Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for preparing and reviewing the General Ledger Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations.
The key role includes:
- Review general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations to meet the corporate standard/ GL Reconciliation policy requirements and internal operating procedures.
- Prepare complex reconciliations.
- Identification and ageing of reconciling and outstanding items
- Ensure that the details of the assigned accounts is reconciled on a timely and regular basis to its sub ledger
- Escalate items of concerns or those past the business standard to management in accordance with the GL reconciliation policy
- Ensure that accounts being reconciled complies with CAP / GAAP
- Proactively work with the Onshore teams for timely clearance & resolution of reconciliation variance & aged outstanding items
- Ensure that all items of concerns or those past the business standards have been escalated to the management
- Bachelor's Degree in any field required
- At least 3 years experience in similar role
- Business Expertise: A good knowledge of the Finance organization, different applications, Finance Corporate Accounting Policies and the Balance Sheet General Ledger Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations.
- Problem solving skills; Attention to detail
- Organized; Technical mindset
Reconciliation Analyst - 15401