Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | contract
Our financial client located in downtown Pittsburgh, PA is looking for a Recruiter to fill an open role.
In this role, the HR Recruiter will be responsible for filling professional/executive-level accounting/finance positions within the organization through use of networking and associations with local financial institutions and corporations.
Responsibilities of this role will include conducting cold calls, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews, as well as staying attune to changing federal, state and local employment rules, and mitigating risk associated with the hiring process
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in recruiting or staffing
- Experience with high volume recruitment
Experience managing client relationships (internal or external clients
Knowledge of employment rules and regulations, such as the FLSA, EEOC, ADA, Affirmative Action etc.
- Thorough understanding of benefits, hiring requirements and wage expectations within the industry.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication skills.
Recruiter / Human Resources - 15495