Registrar / Quality Auditor Control Specialist
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an opening with our client for a Registrar / Quality Auditor Control Specialist
- Oversee the Registrar auditor on-boarding process to ensure availability of qualified auditors to meet sales requirements for scheduling and implement an effective electronic audit information collection and reporting process
- Support and educate staff, auditors, and customers with regard to external and industry technical requirements, and develop and maintain useful reporting functions within the system; maintain procedures and work instructions for the use of the system.
- Provide periodic technical coordination and support for events such as: annual internal audit, pre-transfer reviews, Registrar Scope Extensions, auditor training, management review, standard changes, development and presentations
- Coordinate, with support from Sr. Program Manager, the Registrar’s auditor hiring, training, and records process, ensuring competency matches skills of contract auditors to needs identified by sales, keeping sales and technical staff informed of changes in internal and external requirements.
- Other technical related projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
- ISO 9000 quality system middle management / auditor experience preferred.
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor certification, preferred.
- Knowledge of quality systems and auditing processes.
- Excellent analytical skills for timely and efficient execution of changes caused by revised industry standards as they affect internal and external processes.
- Effective leadership, time management, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong skills in application of computer database management and data analysis.
- Ability to read/review documents.
- Able to travel at least 20% of the time.
Registrar / Quality Auditor Control Specialist - 14655