Revenue Cycle Consultant - Financial Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Revenue Cycle Consultant / Financial Analyst / Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area has an opening for a Revenue Cycle Consultant.
The Revenue Cycle Consultant will be performance financial analysis and revenue cycle analysis within a clinical, healthcare operations environment.
The Essential Functions of this role will include:
- Project management and implementation support for initiatives
- Conducting analysis of existing business processes to identify performance improvements
- Business processes improvement.
- Prepare quality client deliverables, progress reports and client briefings.
- Support client growth initiatives by identifying additional opportunities and scoping/responding to follow-on tasks.
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle
- Clinical operations process knowledge
- Process improvement and project management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, results-driven environment
- Ability to think strategically to effectively assess clients’ situation and assemble solutions to meet needs
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong budget and timeline management; People management skills
- Ability to build and manage internal and external relationships at all levels
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Preferred Background and Certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or FAC-P/PM certification
- Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP) or Certified Revenue Cycle Executive (CRCE)
- Experience working with federal and/or private sector healthcare systems
Revenue Cycle Consultant / Financial Analyst / Healthcare Revenue Cycle - 15377