Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client has an opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a Revit Drafter.
Overview of Job Duties
- Working with team members to produce design drawings, presentations, and construction documents.
- Coordinate and manage Revit models.
- Create / Modify / Update Revit families and CAD blocks.
- Provide prompt and accurate progress status reports on a regular and consistent basis to supervisor and project team members.
- Review all work for errors and mistakes prior to releasing as complete.
- Maintain, create, and follow check lists to ensure consistency and quality of work on every project.
- Meet or exceed deliverable timelines.
The ideal Revit Drafter candidate will have the following background:
- Associate's Degree in Architectural Drafting/CAD preferred.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in AEC related CAD field
- Minimum 2-5 years’ on the job Revit experience (Architectural or MEP)
- Revit experience and knowledge must be at a mid to high level. A Revit knowledge test will be administered
- Revit mechanical, electrical and plumbing drafting and/or coordination experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel; Valid driver's license
- Must have good technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and verbally
- Solid oral and written communication skills
Revit Drafter / Architectural Drafter - 15388