Cranberry, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client has a full-time, direct hire opening for a Risk Analyst.In this Risk Analyst role, you are responsible for conducting and documenting quarterly risk assessments of business and operating units, new products and services, as well as risk assessments required by banking regulators.
- Obtains and receives periodic reporting of KRI’s from business and operational units and inputs to Risk Management system to compare performance to plan.
- Compiles information and reporting from various internal sources in order to support Risk Committee reporting.
- Documents remediation plans for KRI tolerance exceptions in order to ensure appropriate corrective actions to address identified exceptions.
- Develops or assists in development of risk assessments required by banking regulatory agencies as needed.
- Participates in interviews of business and operational unit management to understand risks and controls of their business/operations and in order to document risk assessments and to establish a risk framework
- Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access programming
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (V lookups)
- Banking experience, preferably in enterprise risk, auditing or operational risk
- High attention to detail
- Compliance with regulatory laws and company procedures
- Strong organization and prioritization skills - needs to be flexible to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment.