New York, New York | Contract
New York, NY
Currently looking to fill a role with a client in New York, NY for a Risk Analyst.
The Risk Analyst will work within the Market Risk Support function to conduct analysis and user-acceptance testing for automated tools. Specifically, the candidate will work on design and development of the Limit Administration Machine (LAM), a market risk to front office communication platform and warehouse for the information related to market risk limit monitoring and approval.
The Risk Analyst will assist on analysis to complete the business requirement, interaction with technology team throughout the development phase, design / perform / document user-acceptance-testing (UAT), and provide demo and post-production support to business users (both market risk and front office managers).
In addition, the individual is expected to handle fixes and enhancements UAT, and post-production support for other tools such as the Portfolio Authorization Checklist GUI.
Lastly, the individual may also assist with attestations, daily review of reports and QC, clean backtesting review and coordination, quarter-end reporting and 4-eyes checks.
- Finance or quantitative science or engineering background.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience and will execute internal procedures in compliance with Market Risk’s methodology, liaise with internal risk, technology, and front office staff.
- Must demonstrate keen attention to detail
- Confident and well-developed written and spoken communication style
- Ability to work with minimal supervision completing work under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience on UAT (User Acceptance Testing), business or functional requirements writing related to market risk (or related areas).
- Knowledge of database design
- Excel VBA
- Visio (schematic diagram drawing)
- Daily reporting experience (resolving operational issues) Volcker requirements Knowledge of financial product
Risk Analyst - 14700