New York, New York | contract
New York, NY
Opening with our client in the financial district of New York, NY for a Risk Analyst.
The qualified candidate will work within the Market Risk Support function to conduct analysis and user-acceptance testing for automated tools.
Specifically, the Risk Analyst will work on design and development of the Limit Administration Machine (LAM), a market risk to front office communication platform and warehouse for the information related to market risk limit monitoring and approval.
- Assist on analysis to complete the business requirement, interaction with technology team throughout the development phase, design/perform/document user-acceptance-testing (UAT), and provide demo and post-production support to business users (both market risk and front office managers).
- Handle fixes and enhancements UAT, and post-production support for other tools such as the Portfolio Authorization Checklist GUI.
- May also assist with attestations, daily review of reports and QC, clean backtesting review and coordination, quarter-end reporting and 4-eyes checks.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced degree a plus
- At least 1 year related experience
- Experience with Data Analysis in Microsoft Excel
- User Acceptance Testing and Documentation experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Risk Analyst / User Acceptance Testing - 15581