Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
We have an opening with our client in downtown Pittsburgh for a Risk Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and 10 years overall risk analyst experience.
The Risk Analyst will engage with other team members to identify and coordinate risks between IT infrastructure and application development teams, generate risk gap reports using multiple source systems and teams, and create communications related to risk management for executive management.
Requirements of the Risk Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Risk Management or a related discipline required; Master's Degree preferred.
- 10 years overall experience preferred, with a minimum of 5 years of risk analysis experience
- Experience in writing risk and impact statements
- Experience with creating risk scoring methodologies and assessing risks accordingly
- Experience with translating large sets of data into business cases and framing those business cases into presentations (using MS Office tools) that can be understood by C-level executives, the board of directors, and government regulators.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel Power Point.
- Possesses a high level of administrative skills, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- MS SharePoint management experience is a plus
- Coordinate, process and manage deadlines
- Able to multi-task
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong problem solving skills