SAAS CRM - Lead Developer
Whippany, New Jersey | Contract
SAAS CRM - Lead Developer
Currently have a contract opening in Whippany, NJ for an SAAS CRM Lead Developer.
- Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the key client application users;
- Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for Microsoft Dynamics;
- Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications;
- Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related optimization);
- Provide necessary inputs to Test Lead;
- Validate test plans and results;
- Be responsible for the testing of individual components developed;
- Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
- Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
- Process Ownership on CRM Landscape along with IT responsibilities.
- Manage the CRM Enhancements Road Map
- Act as a facilitator between the Business Process Owners and Technical Team.
- Allocate, Coordinate, review work packages of the team members working from onsite/offshore along with mentoring them.
- Coordination with multiple teams to identify and resolve roadblocks on issue resolution.
- Assist the Project Manager in project base lining and tracking;
- Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation, including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or closely related field with at least 7-8 years of applicable experience or Master’s Degree with at least 6 years of applicable experience;
- At least 4-5 years’ CRM experience, minimum 2+ in Microsoft Dynamics 2013- 2016 versions
- Agriculture industry knowledge
- Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports and business process implementation
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems;
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience in Microsoft Dynamics models and Outlook Client integration
- Experience in:
- Business processes mapping
- Marketing and Sales process
- B2B Marketing and Marketing Intelligence
- Data quality management
- Designing, developing and cloud-based integrations
- Microsoft Dynamics Certification
SAAS CRM - Lead Developer - 14691