Whippany, New Jersey | Contract
Currently have an opening in Whippany, NY for an SAS Programmer.
The SAS Programmer will support the Data Technologies & Integration Team, which facilitates integration of technology into clinical studies with participation from other contributing functions. This SAS Programming will maintain SAS applications and support users.
- Provide guidance and technical support for study teams on usage of installed SAS based software in collection and processing of data (EDC2SAS, EXT2SAS)
- Collaborate within and outside of DS&A (ie Technical Experts in CDPT, BBS etc) to ensure technical and data requirements are well understood and implemented consistently across studies and vendors.
- Collaborate with external IT providers to troubleshoot and support maintenance of systems including innovation and enhancements in the area of SAS based data technology platforms
- Maintain technical and process infrastructure to enable efficient usage of SAS based available toolkits in studies.
- Support study teams to successfully specify, test, and integrate data sources to achieve a consolidated clinical data environment for data review.
- Support any troubleshooting during study conduct and ensure that the vendor provides consistent solutions to study related issues.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in a Natural Science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
- 3-5 years In-depth experience in design and developing software solutions on commonly used technology platforms (ie SAS, RAVE, LSH, Oracle Clinical) for data acquisition and associated review, and reporting (i.e., JReview, SpotFire) is required
- Expertise in programming languages such as SAS, C#, SQL, is required
- Hands-on experience with the tools and utilities for the management of pharmaceutical sponsor proprietary or industry clinical data standards ( ie sponsor specific or CDISC) is required
- Experience in comprehensive program validation activities using different methodologies (ie waterfall, agile etc).