Charleroi, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Sales Engineer / Product Line Manager
Currently have an opening with our client for a Sales Engineer.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Engineer is to enhance the value proposition and market penetration levels for the company's product line.
The Sales Engineer will work to develop an overview of the marketplace through trend reports, market research, competitive analysis, customer visits and phone solicitation of existing distribution networks, mechanical contractors, engineering firms, OEM accounts and non-traditional market channels.
The Sales Engineer will work with channel managers to develop specific strategies on a national and regional level and explore other construction and non-construction market sectors, O.E.M and Catalog accounts.
Sales Engineer Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent in related work experience. (Work experience as product line or territory manager)
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Must be mechanically inclined and / or be able to conduct hands on training and demonstrations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledgeable or adaptable to: Stratum, Infor System , EAX, Sales Logics
- Self-motivated and focused
- Ability to travel up to 45% as required