Salesforce CRM Consultant
Morristown, New Jersey | Contract
- Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the key client application users;
- Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for Salesforce/Veeva;
- Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications;
- Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related optimization);
- Validate test plans and results;
- Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
- Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
- Act as a facilitator between the Business Process Owners and Technical Team.
- Coordination with multiple teams to identify and resolve roadblocks on issue resolution.
- Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation, including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field with 7-8 years of applicable experience or Master’s Degree with at least 6 years of applicable experience;
- 4-5 years’ CRM experience; Minimum 2+ in SFDC or Veeva
- Life science industry knowledge.
- Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in salesforce.com and Veeva platform.
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into SFDC/ Veeva;
- Experience developing Apex and VisualForce solutions
- Ability to analyze the CRM Data and develop data migration plans from legacy systems into Veeva Platform
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well organized; Results-oriented
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience in SFDC/ Veeva data models and mobile iREP Application
- Experience in designing, developing and cloud-based integrations
- SAP – ERP Application or Siebel CRM Application experience
- Veeva/ SFDC Certification
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%.
Salesforce/Veeva CRM Consultant - 15201