Supply Chain - Entry Level
Youngsville, North Carolina | Contract
Pay Rate: $15/hr
- Schedules a specified group of products and provides backup support for other master schedulers as required.
- Loads master schedule accurately to ensure that correct material is purchased for complex product line(s)
- Maintains accurate system tracking information to produce a valid production schedule
- Attends production meetings to ensure that the production plan and customer requests are fulfilled
- Works closely with Customer Service, Product Management, and Sales Reps to expedite orders and meet customer expectations
- Produces various weekly and monthly reports to provide vital information to management
- Coordinates reconfiguration and rework of existing equipment to meet new order requirements
- Provides back up support to other master schedulers.
- Bachelor's Degree at accredited college or university
- 3-5 years of related professional experience
- Full knowledge of ERP requirements and customer order processing
- Minimum 1 year experience using SAP software
- Advanced understanding of production routings, product costing, order entry, and all supply chain functions
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, for interaction both within and outside the department and the plant.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel, and MRP systems.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Scheduler - 15305