Securities Settlement Processor
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | contract
Securities Settlement Processor opening with our financial client located in downtown Pittsburgh, PA.
The Securities Settlement Processor will be responsible for the timely and accurate settlement of domestic and international trade processed on behalf of trust clients.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- communicating with several external parties such as lending agents and brokers, resolving discrepancies between the depository and/or fund company and internal trade information
- ensuring the efficient handling of securities and account transactions within tight deadlines
- making check runs, writing related documents
- inputting/verifying distribution checks, balancing monthly and quarterly reports
- researching payment factors
- calculating and inputting payments
- filing, researching, identifying and inputting checks and wires
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance or comparable work experience for an entry-level position is preferred
- General knowledge of the securities industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong analytical, communication skills and ability to work independently and under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
Securities Settlement Processor - 15356