Securities Settlement Processor
Syracuse, New York | contract
East Syracuse NY
We have an opening with our financial client in East Syracuse, NY for a Securities Settlement Processor.
The Securities Settlement Processor provides quality customer service and support to customers on a daily basis, including phone interaction, email correspondence, problem resolution, and payment processing in a timely manner.
- Quality control review of payment requests, data entry of payments, and cash system release of payments, assisting team members and management team as necessary.
- Responds to customer inquiries with urgency and accuracy.
- Investigates and corrects payment errors with assistance from senior team members and management.
- Works professionally with teammates, management, and other internal departments to service clients.
- 2-3 years experience; Financial services experience required
- Ability to type at least 40 WPM required
- Familiarity with MS Office required.
- Must work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and be available until 6:00 PM EST weeknights to satisfy federal payment deadlines.
Securities Settlement Processor - 15478