Securities Settlement Processor
Syracuse, New York | contract
East Syracuse, NY
We have an opening with our financial client in East Syracuse, NY for a Securities Settlement Processor.
The Securities Settlement Processor will be responsible for the timely and accurate settlement of domestic and international trade processed on behalf of trust clients.
Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with several external parties such as lending agents and brokers
- Resolving discrepancies between the depository and/or fund company and internal trade information
- Ensuring the efficient handling of securities and account transactions within tight deadlines
- Correctly reflecting transaction activity on the Custody Management System.
- making check runs
- writing related documents
- inputting/verifying distribution checks
- balancing monthly and quarterly reports
- researching payment factors
- calculating and inputting payments
- filing, researching, identifying
- inputting checks and wires, and researching/settling security trades through the Federal Reserve
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Securities Settlement Processor - 15571