Senior Business Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
The Senior Business Analyst acts as a liaison between the business and technical teams by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex, strategic business problems to be solved with information technology.
- Accountable for developing, building and maintaining analytic tools to evaluate results and proactively identify new opportunities, financial optimization and business efficiency improvements.
- Challenges existing processes and leads the design, development and implementation of new methods or improvement of group business processes.
- Performs feasibility analysis, scopes projects, and works with technology team to prioritize deliverables, and negotiating on product functionalities.
- Serves as a liaison between the business and technical aspect of the organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user and business needs.
- Facilitate key business planning processes including strategic planning, operational planning and budgeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- 5-7 years’ experience working as a functional, data or business analyst
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Colleague, Banner, Jenzabar
- SQL experience is a strong plus.
Experience in software usability
- Ability to create processes that will meet business requirements
Senior Business Analyst / Senior BA - 15467