Senior Income Administrator
Everett, Massachusetts | Contract
Senior Income Administrator?
Currently have an opening in Everett, MA for a Senior Income Administrator.
The Senior Income Administrator will be responsible for processing Global dividend and interest payments and Tax Reclaims for clients.
This will include timely customer credits, timely currency conversions, pre-balancing positions, responding to customer inquiries, and follow-up on receivables and payables.
They must ensure that reclaims are processed timely and accurately.
They must follow up with the Agents or Foreign Tax authorities when items are not paid timely. In addition, they must process all payments that are received.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or the equivalent level of work experience
- Quantitative skills; Ability to reconcile numbers
- Reconciliation skills (reconciling cash variances, finding the variances and closing the differences)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Senior Income Administrator? - 14732