Senior Network Engineer
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Senior Network Engineer / Network Administrator / Cisco
We have a contract to possible full-time, direct hire opening for a Senior Network Engineer.
The Senior Network Engineer will work on a collaborative team to design, implement and operate secure, complex and large-scale local and wide area networks, internet and intranet services and data communications to ensure availability, reliability, serviceability, performance and responsiveness that meets the needs of a broad constituency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in roll out multiple switch upgrades, routers, and optical gear.
Wide Area Network implementation experience in centralized and distributed multiple branch complex organization.
Experience in developing RFPs for acquirement network hardware and software, and implement wireless technologies
Aruba experience is a plus.
- Extensive experience in design and configuration of large, multi-site networks and security technologies.
- Extensive working knowledge of Cisco IOS and HP Comware command line.
- Design and implementation of Quality of Service (QoS0 on LAN and metropolitan area optical networks.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Senior Network Engineer / Network Administrator / Cisco - 15579