Senior Oracle Developer
Morristown, New Jersey | Contract
- Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the key client application users;
- Lead requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for CRM – Call Planning and Alignment for applications developed in Oracle.
- Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications;
- Validate test plans and results;
- Responsible for the testing of individual components developed;
- Lead the deployment effort after production cutover;
- Responsible for post-production end-user support;
- Act as a facilitator between the Business Process Owners and Technical Team.
- Assist the Project Manager in project base lining and tracking;
- Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation, including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or closely related field with at least 7-8 years of applicable experience or Master’s Degree with at least 6 years of applicable experience
- At least 5 years’ Oracle SQL Development experience, minimum 2+ in CRM specially in Life Science Domain.
- Life science, Pharma industry knowledge.
- Extensive experience with Developing SQL/PLSQL & Views.
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into SFDC/ Veeva;
- Experience developing PL SQL Procedure with optimized execution.
- Ability to analyze the CRM Data and develop data migration plans from legacy systems into Veeva Platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems;
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently
Senior Oracle Developer - 15202