Senior Portfolio Business Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently have an opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Senior Portfolio Business Analyst.
The Senior Portfolio Business Analyst (SBPA) is the liaison between the client(s) and other support groups such as the development team, quality assurance team, and other internal team members. The SPBA will work closely with the Engagement Manager to communicate effectively with the client(s) concerning all issues of the project(s) including schedule and timeline.
The SPBA is responsible for ensuring Portfolio Business Analysts understand the business requirements defined by client(s) and in translating those requirements into clear, unambiguous, and concise documents that are used as the basis for software development design and quality assurance testing.
Tasks required to fulfill job responsibilities include the ability to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, prioritize, author, document, and manage detailed requirement documents including mock-ups and/or wireframes.
Tight collaboration with the team is essential to ensuring complete execution and success of the product line.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Healthcare, or related discipline.
- 7+ years of overall business analyst experience (Business analysis, requirements analysis, requirements management, program management, product management, software lifecycle experience)
- Elicitation of requirements
- Client Communication and management (both written and verbal)
- Creation of Mock-ups and/or wire frames
- Organization skills and documentation
- Agile Experience (writing user stories, grooming and prioritizing backlog, etc.)
Senior Portfolio Business Analyst - 15150