Senior Project Manager
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Senior Project Manager / IT Project Manager
We have a full-time, direct hire opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Senior Project Manager.
- Develop short and long-term technology planning strategies for systems design and application development and 3rd party package integration.
- Adhere to Project Management methodology guidelines in order to manage entire project life cycle phases.
- Execute and follow defined quality control processes such as unit and system test cases in order to maintain overall quality of deliverables.
- Monitor all issues and problems, document current status of projects, and explain any variances and remediation plan to project stakeholders.
- Provide risk assessment and management on all aspects of the project.
- Establish relationships at all levels in order to effectively manage the project process, resolve issues, and meet deadlines, budget parameters and scope.
- Provide recommendations and insight to clients regarding their technology and development platforms.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business and/or Computer Science, Interactive and/or Information System Design and Programming; MBA or strong business experience a plus.
- 7+ years of project management experience in a technical or software development environment.
- Proven track record of successful technical project build and implementation across a broad range of technologies, broad knowledge of hardware and software implementation requirements, security and risk management.
- Some experience with PMI methodologies preferred.
- Understanding of web technologies and platforms
- Agile development methodologies
- Web security and hardware
- Technical/Software Project Management process & tools
- Web QA process, tools and measurement
- Web analytics and Big Data experience
- Ability to motivate and manage a virtual team
Senior Project Manager / IT Project Manager - 15546