Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
We have a full-time, direct hire opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst will develop/improve, manage and execute the testing for all the aspects of new and existing software solutions, both functionally and technically, in order to meet the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
Essential Function of the Senior QA Analyst
- Create, execute, update, and manage end-to-end test plans and test cases, to ensure all software functional objectives are met and that the software solution works as expected.
- Develop, evaluate, and revise quality assurance software testing strategies for new functionality, regression and/or sanity testing for established and new software systems or system components
- Prepare and deliver reports, metrics, and recommendations on software quality
- Independently identify and document software defects in a tracking system, and work with the software developers on defect resolutions.
- Review software requirements, test cases with developers and end users to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, and completeness to mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's Degree in information systems or related field with 5+ years’ experience within Software Quality Assurance, or will accept, in lieu of education, an Associate's Degree and at least 10 years’ equivalent Software QA work experience
- Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of appropriate test management and automated testing tools
- Quality assurance and software certifications preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst - 15337