Senior Software Engineer - Back End
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | contract
The position is a Back End Software Development role: services, webapi, general Boolean logic, multi threaded programming are required skills.
This position will design, code, repair, enhance, integrate, upgrade, convert, provide level-3 support, and administer application software, and middleware.
Major Job Functions
- Develop deliverable for QA (Code and unit test)
- Review, analyze and collaborate with business analyst and development teams to fully understand requirement; contribute to the development approach for coding
- Contribute to the development of data approach for coding – Understand data guidelines, and understand data sources available, what is new based on requirements, and how the project will impact common data stores
- Collaborate with core team, QA, Security, and other cross functional teams to provide the appropriate solution
- Provide SME on components or application and data to other teams; also provide ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelor's Degree required in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics
- 5 to 7 years’ application development experience
- Solid experience in object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, and distributed computing.
- Expert with Microsoft technologies (c#, SQL Server, SQL, MSMQ).
- Experience with application performance and scalability concepts
- Relational Database Concepts
- Database query tools
- SDLC/ADLC Methodologies
- Experience analyzing data solving problems and troubleshooting to provide solutions
- Experience in entire application development process
- MVC framework experience (WebWork,Struts)
- Additional BI application experience
- Proficient with Databases (schema)
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills.
Big data processing and open source tools, NoSQL (mongoDb, Hadoop, etc.),
Senior Software Engineer / Back End Software Developer - 15423