Senior Software Engineer
Nashville, Tennessee | Direct Hire
Full-time, direct hire Software Engineer opening in the Nashville, TN area.
This position requires the ability to obtain an ADP II Clearance which requires US Citizenship or Green Card.
Seeking a creative, innovative senior software engineer who enjoys a dynamic work environment.
An ideal candidate would contribute to the overall coding and design of technology solutions that address the business needs in a fast-paced agile environment.
We are seeking a .Net developer proficient in Visual Studio 2010 or newer, SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012.
A candidate with a strong knowledge and understanding of data driven applications from design to implementation who can recommend and leverage best practices for developing scalable solutions.
In addition to new Web, Windows and Database development, there are opportunities to upgrade/migrate existing interfaces to the latest technology.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the following:
- SQL Server (designing tables/schemas, stored procedures, user-defined functions, ETL jobs)
- WinForms – WPF
- ASP.NET - MVP
- .Net Framework 4.0
- Windows App
- Windows Services
- VB6 Experience a plus
- Team Foundation Server – TFS
- ???????Ability to handle basic hand tools and diagnostic equipment
- Willing to travel (25-50% depending on project)
Software Engineer - 15412