Senior Solutions Design Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Sr. Solutions Design Analyst
Currently looking to fill a role for a Senior Solutions Design Analyst in Pittsburgh, PA. Interested candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in patient or clinical trials and research.
The Senior Solutions Design Analyst will serve as a Solutions Design expert. The individual will provide oversight on the Design process across SD ensuring that clinical protocols are appropriately mapped to the software solutions efficiently, accurately, and within project scope. The individual will train the group on standard design practices and ensure these practices are consistently implemented within all projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Solutions Design Analyst
- Oversee the overall Solutions Design process ensuring that clinical protocols are appropriately mapped to software solutions efficiently, accurately and within project scope.
- Review and analyze proposals, protocols and supporting documentation and assign appropriate resource to the project.
- Oversee Sales to Operations Hand Over, Kick-Off Meeting and Solution Overview Preparations.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for consultation in the Design/Build phase of projects.
- Review design documents for quality and content prior to client review.
- Train and mentor new team members (US and EU) on all aspects of the design process (protocol review, design practices specific to therapeutic area, Kick Off meeting prep, client interaction/presentation skills, Design development, Software Review, Testing, DM collaboration)
- Train the SD staff on standard practices and ensure these practices are consistently implemented across the group.
- Work with Sales and Finance to maintain accurate information to support new study quotations.
- Assist in project scope and change control processes.
- Assist in authoring SOPs and Work Instructions related to departmental deliverables.
Qualifications of the Senior Solutions Design Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Technical Communication, Research Methodology, Psychology or similar fields preferred.
- 3-5 years in execution of patient experience trials, clinical research (preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry)
- Pharmaceutical and/or CRO, clinical research background
- Excellent personal interaction skills, professional telephone and client interaction skills.
- Experience creating clear and usable written, visual and verbal communication
- Experience with planning and coordinating work to meet project goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Experience conducting teleconferences and remote presentations (such as WebEx or Netspoke)
- Experience interacting and coordinating with remote teams a plus
- Strong organizational skills; Exceptional time-management skills