Cranberry, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have a full-time, direct hire opening for a Shift Manager for our manufacturing client.
Responsibilities of the Shift Manager
- Supervise and provide work direction to hourly bargaining unit employees.
- Participate and implement the safety programs goals to ensure a safe work environment by conducting safety contacts, observations, meetings and audits.
- Adhere to the quality policy to promote continuous improvement of our products, processes and services.
- Attain results through effective planning, organizing, controlling, and assignment of priorities.
- Identify basic problem(s), gather the appropriate information, and analyze in an effective manner.
- Make decisions with a clear business focus on safety, quality, and productivity
Requirements of the Shift Manager
- Previous supervisory and/or co-op experience in an industrial environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in technical or engineering discipline
- Supervisory experience in a union environment.