Social Media Campaign Manager
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Social Media Campaign Manager / Paid Media Campaign Manager / PPC(Pittsburgh, PA)
Our client is looking for a Social Media Campaign Manager to be responsible for spearheading all social media marketing initiatives for client, and to be an active member of the Marketing Team. This is a key role for driving results across Social Media and SEO. The Social Media Campaign Manager will help produce monthly and quarterly reports for business units that will help drive strategic insights and demonstrate a measurable ROI.
The focus will be on PPC (Pay Per Click) and Google Adwords social media campaigns.
Job Functions will include:
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of paid media campaigns
- Recommend and execute campaign improvements to maintain and grow direct advertiser and agency accounts.
- Define PPC strategy for a range of clients, including mobile and tablet campaigns
- Perform daily account management of large scale pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Manage PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Use key programs such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics to analyse and report on all PPC campaigns for all clients throughout the year
- Manage large scale Pay Per Click budgets
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
- Landing page creation, testing and optimization
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Create reports with social media analytics for regular updates on content performance
Google Analytics Certified
- 4+ years' in the following areas:
- Working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position
- Campaign management in Google AdWords (AdWords Certified a plus)
- Campaign management with Facebook Ads
- Retargeting campaign management
- High volume campaign management
- 2 + years campaign management with LinkedIn Ads
- Proven ability to construct a proper A/B testing approach from hypothesis generation through data gathering and conclusions
- In-depth knowledge on SEO (search engine optimization) best-practices
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are a must
Social Media Campaign Manager / Paid Media Campaign Manager / PPC - 15244