Eagan, Minnesota | contract
Our client is looking for a Software Developer with a solid background in responsive web development.
- Work in a distributed agile team, and will collaboratively design, document and implement the next generation of UI components.
- Responsible for the design and development of both internal and external facing web products.
- Create both end production code and also code for interactive screens for user testing or feedback working with the design team
- BS in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering is required
- Front end build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, Babel, Eslint, etc…
- Using and designing APIs and restful web services
- Building applications for different platforms (web, mobile browsers, etc.) and their unique characteristics
- Designing, developing and debugging web front-ends integrated with Web Services/Content providers (AEM) and backend services (SOAP, REST and the likes)
- Advanced ability to convert complex requirements and abstract concepts into working designs and software applications
- Experience integrating accessibility components (for screen readers, etc) in front end pages
- Experience with version control systems (Git, subversion)
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Experience working in an agile development team
- Experience in building responsive/multi-platform solutions (rendered both on fixed line and mobile devices)
- Demonstrable experience in domain analysis and conceptual thinking