Eagan, Minnesota | contract
Opening with our client in Eagan, MN for a Software Developer.
The Software Developer will conduct technology evaluation and recommendation, mentoring developers through hands-on assistance as well as formal and informal training and some technical development.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of software systems
- Create and execute testing to ensure software meets requirements
- Senior-level research, design and development of computer software systems.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Provides design recommendations and options, develops and integrates programs per specifications.
- Provides assistance in researching and adopting new and emerging technologies, evaluating new tools, technologies and platforms to be included in projects.
- Leads project planning sessions with clients and Business Analysts to analyze requirements.
- Defines scope of multiple complex projects.
- Accountable for tracking status of team's work and ensuring deliverables are produced on agreed schedules.
- Works with vendors to understand technology and performs technical due diligence on third party technology delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related software technology field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years software development related experience.
- Experience writing effective code, testing, code management tools and design tools
- Technical Skills
- ASP.net (5-10 years)
- C# (7 years)
- .Net Batch (5 years)
- MVC (3-4 years)
- JQuery (3 years)
- Restful API (2 years)
- NUnit experience or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, NUnit, Visual Studio
- Skills reflecting team building, flexibility, and customer service
- Proven experience working in fast-paced software development environment, leveraging core Agile principles
Software Developer - Senior Level - 15503