Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in C#, Entity and MVC.
- Responsible for all phases of web-based application development.
- Translating customer requirements into design specifications.
- Design and development of an n-tier web application architecture.
- Design and implementation of security strategies
- Design and implementation of data structures and stored procedures
- Installation and configuration of software
- Development of a comprehensive application test plan.
- Application and system tuning
- Development of reusable components in support of the n-tier application architecture.
- Virtual integration of multiple data sources
- Integration of Geographic Information System (GIS) technology into a web-based application.
- Development and validation of administrator and user documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years demonstrated proficiency in:
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Basic and/or C# for web application development.
- n-tiered web application development.
- 2+ years' experience:
- working in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- translating customer requirements into specifications, documentation, and test plans.
- Experience implementing the Model View Controller (MVC) pattern in a web application using Microsoft MVC 3.0 and the Razor view engine.
- Experience in leading a design team and resolving design conflicts.
- Experience in implementing source/version control.
Software Developer - 15271