Butler, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
We have a direct hire opening in Butler, PA for a Software Engineer.
The ideal Software Engineering candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of industry experience
- Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of industry experience
- Proficient in C/C++, VC++, C#, .NET, and configuration management tools such as VSS
- Experience in Windows XP, Windows 7, Linux, Windows CE 5 or 6
- Knowledge of Software Engineering design processes and Life Cycle development
- Experience with TCP/IP programming, DSP Programming, VHDL, Motion Controller programming,
- Experience in device driver development for custom hardware is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a development team
- Motivated, self-starter with a sense of ownership of his or her own work.
- Mentors and provides strong technical leadership to less experienced engineers
- Signal and Image processing experience
- Experience in Vision, Robotic and machine control systems is desirable