Eagan, Minnesota | Contract
Currently have an opening for a Software Engineer with our client in Eagan, MN.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of software systems
- Create and execute testing to ensure software meets requirements
- Contributes to creation of design
- May lead the design of less complex components
- May provide support to operations or other development teams
- Reviews work of peers and more junior developers
- Assists in identification and implementation of short-term and long-term solution options
Software Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related software technology field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years software development related experience.
- Experience writing effective code, testing, code management tools and design tools
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving capabilities
Highly Desired Background and Skills
- Experience with core technologies including C#, ASP.NET, Java, JSON, SQL
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, NUnit, Visual Studio, Selenium
- Experience with REST, SOAP
- Exposure/familiarity with MVC
- Proven experience working in fast-paced software development environment, leveraging core Agile principles
Software Engineer - 14503