Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our client's agile team in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Software Engineer will work in a fast-paced, agile environment and will work closely with business and product stakeholders, with the User Experience (U/X) team, and with business partners to frequently release new products and features for pharmaceutical clients.
Overview of Job Functions
- Develop deliverable for QA (Code and unit test)
- Review, analyze and collaborate with business analyst and development teams to fully understand requirement; contribute to the development approach for coding
- Contribute to the development of data approach for coding – Understand data guidelines, and understand data sources available, what is new based on requirements, and how the project will impact common data stores
- Collaborate with core team, QA, Security, and other cross functional teams to provide the appropriate solution
- Provide SME on components or application and data to other teams; also provide ad-hoc reporting
Software Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Informatics
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in full-stack web application development
- Solid experience in object-oriented design, boolean logic, algorithm design, data structures, and distributed computing.
- Expert with Microsoft technologies (c#, SQL Server, SQL, MSMQ).
- Experience with application performance and scalability concepts
- Experience with WEB API (REST) and WCF
- Securing API and Single Sign on experience
- Client server experience
- Angular.JS, jQuery, knockout experience to build utilities.
Big data processing and open source tools, NoSQL (mongoDb, Hadoop, etc.)
Software Engineer - 14787