Solutions Design Specialist
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Solution Design Specialist
Currently looking for a Solution Design Specialist with patient experience trials and clinical research background in the Pittsburgh, PA. The incumbent will hold a Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Technical Communications, Research Methodology, Psychology or similar field at least 3-5 years in execution of patient experience trials and clinical research.
Responsibilities of the Solution Design Specialist
- Implement Solutions Design across service lines, ensuring that clinical protocols are appropriately mapped to the software solutions efficiently, accurately and within project scope.
- Coordinate the overall Solutions Design process ensuring that clinical protocols are appropriately mapped to software solutions efficiently, accurately and within project scope.
- Serve as the therapeutic subject matter expert in the Design/Build phase of assigned projects.
- Create and maintain functional specifications for study-specific implementations of products and services.
- Communicate Solutions Design project workflow and track milestones and timelines within.
- Responsible for PM and client interactions related to Solutions Design.
- Assist in project scope and change control processes, including revision management.
- Coordinate with Quality Control and Software Development teams to ensure accurate understanding, implementation and testing of the requirements documented in the functional specifications.
- Responsible for fixing any defects associated with design aspects and timely turnaround of resolution.
Requirements of the Solution Design Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Technical Communications, Research Methodology, Psychology or similar field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in execution of patient experience trials, clinical research; preferably in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability and experience creating clear and usable written, visual and verbal communication
- Experience with planning and coordinating work to meet project goals
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Experience conducting teleconferences and remote presentations, such as WebEx or Netspoke
- Experience interacting and coordinating with remote teams or international clients preferred