Zelienople, Pennsylvania | Contract
Opening for a Structural Engineer in the Zelienople, PA area
- Design modular buildings according to customer requirements, building codes, etc. by interfacing with the customers, internal sales team, approval agencies, professional service partners, third-party inspectors, vendors, etc.
- Create approval drawings and shop drawings in AutoCAD
- Submit drawings to customers, approval agencies, and professional service partners, etc.
- Interface with various professional engineers when state specific PE stamps are required.
- Adapt plans accordingly to circumstances that may arise and proactively engage in problem resolution throughout all phases of design and construction.
- Actively participate in the QA/QC plan
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field such as architecture, architectural design, structural engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, etc. strongly desired.
- At least 5 years of CAD (AutoCAD) design required
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial and or industrial building design experience
- Knowledge of IBC, OSHA, NFPA/NEC and other applicable codes required
- Knowledge of basic structural design considerations including wind loads, seismic loads, snow loads, etc. required.
- Knowledge of welding codes, practices, and weld inspection highly desired but not required
- Organizational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Ability to travel both locally and nationally.
Structural Engineer - 15285