Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Contract
As the System Administrator, you will be primarily focused on Windows Server administration, along with supporting various other technologies. Will also be responsible for evaluating, preparing and recommending technical solutions, as well as troubleshooting complex problems with a wide variety of applications.
Job Functions of the Systems Administrator will include:
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Responds to system related trouble calls including hardware and software.
- Use software such as Remedy to report, track and resolve issues.
- Places service calls for servers and network equipment.
- Assists service providers in resolving service calls.
- Perform related duties as required.
Qualifications of the Systems Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of experience or an Associate’s Degree in computer science or related field and 4 years of experience.
- Specific knowledge required in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012 R2 (4 years)
- Microsoft IIS 7.5 and 8.0 (3 years)
- IBM HTTP Server/Apache (2 years)
- IBM Lotus Domino Server 8.5 or newer (2 years - nice to have)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server support (2 years – nice to have)
- Knowledge of Active Directory (2 years – nice to have)
- MAC OS Service experience (1 years – nice to have)
- TLSv1.2, Schannel security
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies – including TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing
- Working knowledge of security concepts and technologies – including PKI, certificate management, TLS/SSL and firewalls
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- High level of proficiency in effective problem solving required.
- Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required.
Systems Administrator - 15110