Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | contract
Opening in Pittsburgh, PA for a Systems Administrator.
The primary responsibility for this position is BEAM administration and support. BEAM (Business Excellence Aligned Management) is a tool which provides document control in support of our Quality Management System.
In addition, the responsibilities for this position include assisting with audit administration, supporting additional projects as requested, and maintaining team Sharepoints.
- Beam Administration and Support
- Daily monitoring of BEAM activity
- Ensuring documents don’t expire
- Adding / deleting / editing documents within BEAM tool
- Setting up training roles for each document
- Reviewing documents for format, grammar, and accuracy (e.g. all hyperlinks work)
- Creating training reports for management
- Answering user questions about the BEAM tool
- Delivering BEAM training
- Consulting with users about setting up documents/training in BEAM
- Audit Administration:
- Maintaining audit calendar
- Tracking audit action items
- Creating management reports as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT related field preferred with 1 to 3 years applicable experience OR Associate's Degree with 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
- At least 1 year of Technical Writing experience is required
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT systems
- Willingness to work independently
- Familiar with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
Systems Administrator / BEAM Document Control - 15512